Privacy and data
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
COMMUNITY USAGE GUIDELINES
- User Content must be yours. All User Content must be original to you, not copied from someone else’s work, and you must have all rights in the User Content; all persons who have contributed in any way or otherwise have any rights in your User Content or otherwise appear in the User Content have given you permission to upload and distribute the User Content on the Site and elsewhere.
- Photos or images of anyone, you, your friends and family.If you choose to upload photos to the web, link to embedded videos, or include other images of real people, make sure they are of you or of you and someone you know, but only with their express permission to post them.
- Do not load third party materials. Your User Content must not contain any visible logos, phrases or trademarks or other third party materials. Do not use any User Content that belongs to others and pass it off as your own. This includes any content that you might have found elsewhere on the Internet.
- No music please.Your user content may not contain any music unless the work is original to you and/or you own all rights to the musical work. No jingles, sampling or otherwise.
- Please respect the rules of social decency. Be respectful of others’ opinions and comments so that we can continue to build a community for all to enjoy. Personal attacks are prohibited. Your user content may not threaten, abuse or harm others. Your user content may not include any negative comments that are connected to race, nationality, sexual preference or physical disability or that are defamatory, libelous or pornographic.
- It is strictly forbidden to any type of content whether photographic, written, video, audio or links that incite, reference or promote child abuse or child pornography. If you violate this rule will be notified to the responsible authorities.
- Do not use the Sites for commercial purposes. Your User Content may not advertise or promote a product or service except as provided on the Sites. You may not use your User Content to raise money for any person or for a pyramid or other multi-level marketing scheme.
- Do not upload user content that is illegal. Your User Content may not promote any illegal activity. If someone could go to jail for taking action suggested by Your User Content, do not upload or post it. If you post or publish User Content that is illegal or in violation of applicable law, we reserve the right to take such action as we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion, including informing the appropriate governmental authorities.
- No to violence. Your user content may not promote violence or describe how to carry out a violent act towards a person or animal.
- Be honest and do not misrepresent your user content. Do not impersonate any other person, user or company or upload or post user content that you know is false, fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate, deceptive or misrepresents identity or affiliation with a person or company.
- Public forum. We expect that you will use the Community Forums to exchange information and content and have discussions with other members. However, please remember that the Community is a public forum and User Content you post in the Community Forum will be accessible and visible to other users. You should not post personal information (e.g., full name, password, phone number, address, e-mail address or other personally identifiable information or contact information).
- Do not share other people’s personal information. Your user content may not reveal another person’s address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any information that can be used to track, contact or impersonate that person or that is extremely personal in nature.
- Do not damage the sites or anyone’s computers. User Content may not contain viruses, Trojan horses, spyware or any other technology that could affect the operation of the Sites or any computer system.
- Do not share confidential information or trade secrets. You are not entitled to transmit by law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or provided as part of employment relationships or under confidentiality agreements).
There may be links from the Site, or from communications you receive from the Site, to third party websites or online features. The Sites may also include third party content that we may not control or maintain.
You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect a Site or your profile on a Site with a third party site and such application may interact with, connect to, or collect and/or extract information from and to your profile from the Site. By using such an application, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (1) if you use an application to share information related to your Site accounts, you are consenting to the information about your account being shared; (2) your use of an application may cause personally identifiable information to be disclosed to the public and/or associated with you, even if Americanos Magazine has not provided such information; and (3) your use of an application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold Americanos Magazine harmless for sharing information related to your Site accounts that results from your use of an application. You should read all login boxes and other pop-up boxes for close notices about the sharing of your account information, through or by any other means identified in an application. Our site may include a button that allows you to indicate, on your social networking page, a specific product on the Sites, or a feature that allows you to post on your social networking page a link to a specific product on the Site or the ability to share content from the Sites or your User Content with a third party.
Use of this functionality generally requires you to log in to your account on a third party site and you do so at your own risk. We have no control over any of these third party sites or any of their content. Accordingly, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we are in no way responsible for any of these third party sites or online features.